The state-of-the-art SharePoint Hoster Data Centers include security, redundancy in all critical systems, biometric and card-access entry systems, on-site armed security personnel, on-site Network Operations Centers and qualified engineers 24/7/365. Our Data Centers meets all the requirements of Sarbanes Oxley, HIPAA, SOX, SAS 70 and other legislative requirements.
Carefully Selected Locations
Our two data center locations are in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania approximately 15 miles apart. One facility is owned and operated by Equinix http://www.equinix.com/data-center-locations/map/equinix-north-america/philadelphia-data-center and the other located in the Philadelphia Technology Park www.philadelphiatechnologypark.com.
Philadelphia Technology Park was originally built for the Philadelphia Stock Exchange (before it was purchased by NasDaq) and sits on a separate Military Grade power grid utilized for the Philadelphia Military’s Navy Yard.
- Monitoring 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Access restricted to authorized client personnel and employees
- Axis IP-based interior and exterior surveillance cameras
- Entrance and exit controlled by HID contact-less access cards and biometrics
- Cabinet access controlled by a dial system
- Cage and suite access controlled by a HID contact panel
- Silent alarm & fire detection with automatic notification
- Dual commercial power feeds
- N+1 redundant electrical design and distribution
- Automatic switching from primary to backup power supply
- Completely isolated ground system
- Fully redundant uninterruptable power supplies (UPS)
- Diesel generator backup
- Onsite fuel tank
- CRAC units serviced by a 12-inch distribution loop (850 tons of cooling)
- Twelve 20-ton Glycol CRAC units
- 47% +/- 10% humidity control system HVAC units
- All units are N+1 configuration
- Glycol loop is driven by two redundant 2,240 GPM pumps
- All MEP systems are monitored by Site Scan critical facility monitoring system
- Clean agent FM 200 multi-zone fire protection system
- Multi-zoned, dry-pipe, dual interlocked pre-action fire protection system
- Below floor water detection system
Network, Cabling and Connectivity
Our Data Center has on-network access to numerous internet service providers.
- Carrier-neutral facility
- Redundant IP bandwidth
- Dark fiber connectivity
Our Data Centers are carrier-neutral featuring high-speeds on a reliable, robust network. Carrier neutrality means you will never be dependent upon one or two providers who control a data facility. Instead, we give you access to any provider with our redundant blended bandwidth. Our services include IP bandwidth, protected by a redundant router platform, with BGP delivery via multiple upstream providers.