This Twitter Timeline Feed WebPart for SharePoint 2013 is based on Twitter API version 1.1 which has many breaking changes when compared to Version 1.0 of API. You can download this free webpart here:
1. Build and deploy the attached solution.
2. Activate the feature “ click SFS.Intranet.TwitterFeed”
3. Add the WebPart “ enter Twitter Feed WebPart” located under “ http://melroth.com/?komp=app-per-demo-trader-optioni-binarie&7e9=b5 SharePoint Frontier” Category to a page
4. Edit the WebPart and go to the settings of WebPart and chose “ Tastylia USA TwitterTimeLine or Custom” as rendering mode
5. Provide values to Widget ID and Twitter Handler or all the custom fields
6. Click “ online dating sites orange county Ok” to save the changes